View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:46 PM   #182
sickcallawayc12
AF Enthusiast

Re: things you would like in GT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34_4_life
The Gran Turismo series doesn't focus on the bad boys who take their mums car and make it look like something they got with their Kellogs Rice Crispies that morning!!!!!! (not that I have anything against the real tuner cars...... Skyline GTRs, Mitsu Evos, Scoobies etc!!)
Agreed to an extent. People have to realize that Gran Turismo is a "real life driving simulator" and not a street racing game, that's what Need for speed and midnight club is for. It's best to stick to the traditional racing methods on a track and tuning your car settings in many ways as you upgrade parts, as it has been in the first 4. Polyphony may be forced to incorporate some of the "ricer" kind of things in some way, however, to be able to compete with similar games. I think downloads/upgrades is the best bet (purchase from online marketplace kinda thing like xbox live) as it's cheaper and would keep everyone happy. The people who want it will get it and the traditional GT players who don't won't get it. But more sounds and an increase in effects of the add ons would be nice. For example, i'd like to see more styles of wings plus a wind tunnel to test and see how downforce is for each type. Different weights for wheels would be cool too (set of motegi wheels are lighter than stock units, affecting handling for example). Dyno testing isn't a bad idea either.
PIAA Super Plasmas GT-X bulbs
PIAA Xtreme White bulbs
K & N drop-in filter

"Melo" and "AI". Enough said.
sickcallawayc12 is offline   Reply With Quote