View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 11:32 AM   #101
EvoCrazy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to EvoCrazy
Re: What's Your Dream Car(s)?

WOW!!!!! Your talken LOTS of bull shit, and I dont think you know what your talken about. Ok, the NSX-R cant take the Skyline????? Stop playing video games, and start checken that shit in real life you dumb bitch! The Evo VIII and NSX will both kill it. Thats inclluding road race, and drag race. And if I do ever see you besides beating your car in a race, I will beat the living fuck out of you. you want mod VS mod???? I have heard this from pros, the 2JZ-GTE has higher potential than the RB26DETT. Learn your shit asshole,then talk. The title said dream car not only Jap cars. I wont talk shit about the Skyline, because unlike you i DO have respect for other cars, unlike you where u only like the R34. I know you dont own one, and untill you can prove it shut up. I can see if your an R34 fan (ricers only give the R34s credit) but dont disrespect the NSX or Evo, those are also legendary Japanese cars. I suggest you do some serious research cause you sound like a retard. Go to www.fast-autos.net and look them up. And buy all the Best Motoring DVDs then watch your Skyline get its ass handed to it by the NSX-R, which started WAY behind it! Here, watch the GTR loose, when it started in first place. Then talk trash!

http://www.runeb.org/www_docs/Jexot...-NSX-R_race.mpg