View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 11:50 PM   #100
micray83
AF Newbie

Re: Re: What's Your Dream Car(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoCrazy
My dream car would be blah, blah, blah . . . My second would be Blah, blah, blah . . . My 3rd would be a black Mclaren F1 LM [Ha, keep dreamin, kid. ROFLMAO. Lamo.] Oh and cant froget a [blah, blah, blah]. NO, the EXTREMLY OVERHYPED AND BASTARDISED Skyline isnt on the list because tooo many people these days sweat it like its the car to end all cars! [Only b/c it is, Dumbo.] And that makes me sick [You know what, you make me sick. How about that? You're pathetic, "I like this car, and I like this car, oh, and I like that car too! It's my mostest ultimatist, favoritist car in worldest] that nobody gives any other Japanese cars credit like they do the Skyline, and the funny thing is half those people dont know shit about them [OMG, shut up already . . . ] I can name at least 8 other Japanese cars [no, really?! WOW.] that can smoke the R34 GTR STOCK! blah, blah, blah . . .Oh can you? You're so cool.

#1 FAVORITE dream car: Ferrari Enzo
2: Blah, blah, blah, and BTW, Ferraris are not Japanese, jackass. Where's your supposed "8", huh?
3: Mclaran F1 LM ROFL, riiight. You got a million dollars, kid? Nah, didn't think so.
4: Blah, blah, blah
5: Blah, blah, blah
6: 2002 NSX Type-R (This will KILL a R34 GTR...he he he) [You're joking, right? OMG, no, you're not. MORON.]
7. Blah, blah, blah
8. Blah, blah, blah
9. Blah, blah, blah

(I am going to be a lamer and say no The R34 isnt on my list [Good, the R34 never wanted you anyway]. Oh, all those Japanese cars I named can each beat the Skyline [OH, REEEEALLLY!? Kid, keep dreaming . . . ]
I hope to pull up beside you one day at a stop light while you're in your lil' EVO blaring your Destiny's Child at max volume with all your friends in the car singing along. I can imagine it now, I'll have about 400 lbs of sandbags in the back seat blaring some mad bass out my JL 13s (i.e. my car weighs nearly twice as yours) while you and your friends stare out the back window, scared sh1tless from the deafening tone of my Nurspec exhaust. While I creep up on your left into 1st gear with a sonorous 5Hz hollow back pressure and 20kHz of ear-piercing nitrous purge aimed straight at your eye, you Wannabe-JDM Geekazoid, I will CRUSH YOU before the flick of a rist. TWO-THOUSAND WATTS of chest-imploding bass alone would be enough to make you soil your Superman size 28 briefs - a fukcing Mexican, Mazda, lorider thug could stomp your candy ass, no sweat! You wouldn't dare race me! I would laugh so hard – I would literally die laughing in style.

How dare you disrespect the R34 like that? It's ninnies like you that everyone despises. If I heard you talk that trash in real life I'd hock a 12 lb loogie the size of your head at a force so hard it would knock your punk ass, jabroni lights out - that's how much I pity the fool who knocks the GT-R with such blasphemy as yours. Anybody who wants to hate on a GT-R, can eat a fat dikc. You're just mad not even a single 4-door Skyline in the world would ever give you any of her automobile punani, no matter how much you begged for a ride.

Fukcing WANKSTERS, you don't get sh1t! And I hate to break it to ya, but no, I'm sorry, an NSX would not kill a Skyline. In a straightaway, both completely stock, sure, because of the bigger engine and higher top speed, but once you start tuning the inline RB26 and do it right, the NSX can't touch a Skyline, period. Especially in a street race with sharp apices involved, a Mid-rear V6 engine car is going to lose to a front-mounted AWD inline 6, plain and simple.

We're talking MAD HP potential for Nissan's 2.7L RB26 vs. Honda's bulky, 3.3L C32 V6. Signal Auto's R34 puts out a whopping 1,000hp under its hood. Now tell me, what Japanese tuning shop has successfully tuned an NSX (stable, and street legal) to that insane degree of power? To the best of my knowledge: NONE. Don't get me wrong, the NSX-R is a beautiful car, but it is still not a Skyline GT-R, period.

I digress.

Edit: To clean up some of the run-ons and language.

Last edited by micray83; 09-12-2004 at 06:38 PM.