View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #12
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Banter thread 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlsfat View Post
Ohhhhh... so you fuckers finally decided to come back?!?!?

Me and mine are happy and healthy... hope everyone else can say the same.

As far as a banter thread revival... it won't work if it's gotta be a G rated kumbaya circle-jerk. Besides... you can automatically assume anyone in it will be at least 30 years old... anyone younger than that is probably too much of a pussy to know what a real vehicle is and wouldn't frequent a site called Automotive Forums, let alone the F-Body section.

I'm getting bored with political horseshit on other sites though, I'd pop in to see if it actually comes to fruition and hang around if some limp-wristed, goody two shoes dipshit doesn't get his shorts bound up over... colorful language.
LMFAO, I agree. It wouldn’t be the same if we had to P.C. ourselves, I have known most of you guys long enough to know that none of you are racists or white supremicists lol, so our jokes or comments are all meant to just bust our balls, lucky for me my tiny balls are a hard to hit target , I will message a few of the fellow AF whores and see if we can get this shit show rolling lol. Glad to hear you are doing good Earlsfat and to recognize some faces around here.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote