View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 03:32 AM   #31
PhantomDesign
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to PhantomDesign Send a message via MSN to PhantomDesign
"Carbon fiber underbody panels /w built-in diffusing sections" I know the thing in the back, underneath is a diffuser, but what would other diffuseing sections be? Where would I put them?

Otehr than that I recoded everything

Keep it comming!! Bring it on!!!

I think I have enough info on brakes, and I'm trying to contact Brembo. If I establish a dialogue with them, then I probably wont need much additional help. Lemme see if this works out or not.

Right now the engine is probably the focus concern sicne a lot depends on that. I have a sizable list, and I need to start reducing it. Remember 100 to 750 units will be produced, and rich people won't care about cost as much as the performance. We need to be realistic, but we have some room for customization. Any customization needs to be possible without technological advances or extensive testing. We amy have a decet amount of $$$ to play with, but not nessecarly time or research

So, time to narrow the engine list down. Eliminate not as good ideas, and start going mroe indepth with the best ideas.

http://phantom.ssip.net/Files/Chassi...ne%20Stats.htm

(Updating it in like 3 minutes)

I would also like to know how a front end radior system works in a mid-engined car.

www.GryphonAuto.com
PhantomDesign is offline   Reply With Quote