View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 11:20 PM   #45
longlivetheZ
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to longlivetheZ Send a message via MSN to longlivetheZ
Re: Who has a contract with Sport Compact Pro?

A lot of what Ice said, I agree with. I think they should pay for all of it...not part...we are rolling commercials for these people. I too would give my right nut to get a full sponsorship job type thing as he describes.

........buuuuuuuut........

In the mean time, I'm still on the fence about signing the papers. I'll think "ah hell...why not...it's better than nothing..."...then ten minutes later, I'll think "man...I can get most shit just as cheap, if not cheaper off ebay...why bother...". So...I'm still on the fence.

As for the $80, for whatever reason, I don't really care too much. My contract is sitting right here next to me and it's been left up to me...I guess I think that's good enough. I dunno. I also did some pokin around for that charity and came up empty handed. There could be umpteen billion reasons for this, so I don't really hold it against them too much.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin