Thread: Honda haters?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 06:18 PM   #45
GermanGiant
AF Newbie

Hondas praised, hell must have froze over

Well I dont know where you live, but around here only the highschool drop outs and dirty minorities (no offense but its mostly true) drive "pimped out Honda civics" Now dont get me wrong, I think that Hondas and Ford Focus and Cavaliers are fine cars for just driving from point A to point B but its just sad and pathetic when people do stuff to them. They look retarded, most of the owners are drugged losers anyway, and they're a threat on the roads. Every summer when the car show comes to town, who causes the accidents, those dumb ricers and neons and ****. Thank God none of my friends drive Hondas, I would be embarrased to ride in one of those. I'm a fan of sport cars (Porsches, Ferraris, etc.) and muscle cars (Mustangs, Camaros, etc.) And the funny thing is most rice racers think they can take those cars.... they must be on crack, but its always fun to win the races when your out w/ the friends, b/c then you have more stories to share about those dumb Honda lovers...........................