View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 09:05 AM   #49
Earlsfat
Cheesesteakoholic

Re: Banter thread 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone_mound_camaro View Post
I completely shut down my FB. I mean, it's still up and active. But I basically put everyone on "unfollow" so I can't see their ridiculous political posts. I only get on FB these days to check out the Ducati group that Im a part of. It feels great to Log on FB and see a completely empty page. I have no "stories" or "news feeds" or any of that crap. My go to social media outlet is Instagram. I enjoy seeing pictures of people and posting pictures of my travels and life.

Yep... I have 2 people who I have the feeds left on... they mostly post jokes and dumb shit that makes me laugh. Everyone else won't hesitate to call you a worthless cocksucker over politics, THEN expect to see you at the next holiday and want to be all chummy. Fuck that noise. Mute button... THAT way if they want to say some outlandish shit to my face at least I have a chance to punch them in the fucking throat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"All you want to talk about is money, let's talk about love, and sex... forget love, let's just talk about sex. "
Earlsfat is offline   Reply With Quote