View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 06:44 PM   #2
Day Dreamer
AF Newbie

Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99PanozAIV
Hello all,

Just wondering if there are any other Panoz owners near me. I live near Frederick, MD, about 40 miles west of both DC and Baltimore. I've met one guy at a local car show who has an Esperante but I've not met any other AIV owners. I heard there's a fellow in Annapolis with a silver AIV but no contact. Mine's a 1999 (engine is a 1998 however, from Panoz that way), black with beige interior and burl wood trim with aluminum accent package. It has just over 7,000 miles on it. I'm probably going to make a few slight mods soon (e.g. shorty headers, Diablosport Predator performance tune, switch to 3.73 rear, maybe underdrive pulleys, not sure about the pulleys though). These few mods should get me to under 8 lbs/hp. woooowoooo; we're talkin' some mean power/wt figures there.
Welcome to the board 99PanozAIV; keep us posted on your mods. How much more horsepower do you think you can make? I can't even control the horsepower Panoz provided me. I may be wrong, but I believe we may be running a bit more horses that Ford publishes. Cold air filter, throttle body and possible computer mods that did not come with the motor from Ford's SVT team. Oh yea, mine is triple black. If you ever come down to Tennessee, bring you Roadster, there is some good rides around.
Day Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote