View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 08:41 AM   #19
vanquish89
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to vanquish89
Re: My DB9 pictures, exclusive !!!

some one earlier asked about the vanquish having 520bhp. i do have info on this. it'll be called the vanquish s and as a result of extensive cylinder head work, revised engine management and fuel injection systems as well as other internal engine modifications the power is up by 60bhp to 520bhp and the torque is upto 424lb/ft. this will drop the 50-70mph time by 2seconds. aston martin have not released any other performance figures as of yet. the suspension and brakes of the 'S' build upon that of the £3000 option called the Sports Dynmic Pack which was recently introduced on the options list for the regular Vanquish. Aesthetic changes include modified nose, revised rear styling and new wheel designs. the interior is also being upgraded taking cues from the DB9's interior. this means there will be more leather covering in place of the plastics at present. The Vanquish S will make a surprise appearance next month when the first models will be delivered to favoured customers. Hope this helps. Dan