View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:36 PM   #5
Renaissance_Man
New-ish Member

Re: My Key Is Stuck in the Ignition Switch

Thanks for the lead Apollo (you know, you're ALWAYS going to be Apollo to me ��

As far as adding a link to a message is concerned, in your profile for the forum, how do you have your posting configuration set-up? If you look in the user CP, on the left are various functions. In the section labeled Settings & Options, you'll find a link labeled Edit Options. Once you're on this page, scroll down to Miscellaneous Options. The first box in the Miscellaneous Options section is labeled Message Editor Interface. From the drop down choices you're presented with, select Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editing.

Now, with this Messaging Interface selected, the top of your messaging window will show you many options to choose from. By pausing your mouse on top of the icons and waiting a couple of ticks, a short description of what that icon does will be shown to you. The sixth icon from the left looks like a globe with a tiny link of chain beneath it. Clicking on that icon, a pop-up window appears that asks you to enter the URL (Uniform Resource Locater, a.k.a. Link) that you want to add to your message. Type, or better yet, paste from your computer's clipboard the link you copied previously. 10-4? Hope all this techno-gibberish makes sense the way I've explained it.
Renaissance_Man is offline   Reply With Quote