Thread: Cd player code
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 08:16 PM   #16
Privatebigandrew
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Privatebigandrew Send a message via Yahoo to Privatebigandrew
Re: Cd player code

I work for acura and you have two options to get the code. You can either go to the fealer where the car was sold, and they can look it up on file for free, or you can take it to any acura dealership and they have to get the serial number off the radio and look up the code. Thats why they charge you money, we actually have to take the radio out sometimes to get the serial number to then get the code. If you can get me the serial number, i can get you the code....i,m not supoesed to, but i'll hook you up since your in a fix.
Accel plug wires, NGK iridium IX plugs, AEM short ram intake, DC sports ceramic coated header (4-2-1), Airmass high flow cat ,Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Bosal Brospeed tips, Neuspeed short throw shifter, Tokico clutch master cylinder, Tokico clutch slave cylinder, Prothane complete kit bushings, Brembo front rotors, NR EL-Glo instrument gauges, CTR LSD trans with ITR final drive, Exedy chromoly flywheel, ACT HDSS clutch kit, Raxle axles.
Privatebigandrew is offline   Reply With Quote