View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 10:07 AM   #1
Twisted33
AF Newbie

Smile I want your opinion!

Hey guys! I wanted your opinion if I should invest money into my car or save money up to purchase a second, faster car instead. I own a 2011 Genesis 4.6 V8 sedan. I have owned the car for around 3 years now and have yet to have any problems. My car runs perfect, but just hit 108,000 miles. I bought the car for 8k with 52,000 miles. So far I have straight piped my car and taken out the muffler. I have also hydro dipped my rims. For a long time I've wanted to do a iridescent paint job on my car. I'm looking at roughly 3k to do it. I heard painting is better than wrapping because wraps won't last over time. What's holding me back from dropping the money is I am concerned now that my car is high mileage I could start having expensive mechanical problems and I worry my car could give out on me. I want to know what you guys think I should do and if anyone has seen my car or similar make it to 200,000 miles before giving out? I am honestly inlove with my car and will keep it even when I purchase a car better on gas and cheaper to repair. (I drive roughly 10-15k miles a year)
Twisted33 is offline   Reply With Quote