View Single Post
Old 06-27-2002, 04:21 PM   #43
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Pennzoil GT-R

i think what kind of cars you see depends on the areas you go to. same as any city, if you go to East London for example, you will not see anything special, but if you go to Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Chelsea etc. there are Porsches, Ferraris, etc. everywhere you look. From what i have seen of the US, the same is true over there
That's very true, I was only in London for a little while and mostly just in the downtown areas. We stayed at the Westbury hotel, there were a few nice cars there.

I'm not saying there aren't any nice cars, I just dont think there are more.

I know the roads are horrible for exotics in Europe though (not all the roads) but for the most part. Maybe people just dont drive them as much as they do here?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"