View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 09:24 PM   #29
stephenp
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to stephenp
Re: Turbo 240sx Owners: Turbo Setups/Plans/Goals

Ok can I post here??? I've got a 1984 300zx turbo (50th annev. ed.)....But wait; theres more; what if I told you I was going to put a ka24de, turbo conversion, do you still think I don't belong???
Currently I don't physically have the ka... But I am buying one, or maybe 2 this weekend off my buddy (local bone yard good friend).... You say ohh well thats just the begining...
Well I have
a set of 370 cc injectors,
apexi safc,
a top mount turbo manifold,
sard rising rate fuel pressure regualator,
apexi boost controller(sorry too many letters associated savcr I believe),
38 mm wastegate,
hks ssqv bov,
12x24x3 intercooler,
3" stainless exhaust (unknown customs),
many gauges,
and the heart of the system
turbonetics t3 t4 (550 hp)....

The only thing I am purchasing are the apexi safc, the 370cc injectors, and the top mount manifold of to which the fpr, and injectors are here, and I'm waiting on the manifold and safc... Now you ask way get rid of the 3.0 v6, ecu problems... I just discovered the ka24de sitting in a few altimas(yes Iknow grab the ecu from the standard car ; and wiring harness of course)... And there is a 2wd pickup with a ka in it there as well 1+1=1????? lol

Well anyway... Any input on where to get things such as an intake or oilpan would be appreciated (not stock as in performance (ie high flow intake(not a cai a manifold) high capacity oil pan......

Also how about timing control??? any ideas (just set timing 3 to 5 degrees retarded??)

Also I'm a true nissan datsun fan... No small blocks here... I have a 79 280zx 2+2 turbo conversion 13,000 invested... The 84 is a 50th anneversery (1 of 5000 made...), also had a 86 300 (nonturbo) and an 83 280zx.. Decided send them down the road I have oogles of projects just here in my 300, 280, and keeping a daily driver.... (94 saturn about to have a tdo5h mitsu on it; got boost...)
stephenp is offline   Reply With Quote