View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #1
brownbear360
AF Newbie

Need Advice on a zx2....

I have a 2003. and enjoy it everyday.... but there are a few problems with it. there was lack of upkeep with the previous owner, oil changes haven't been done at regular intervals. id say the last one was about 25,000 miles ago. i checked it and there was oil by the gasket and when i popped the sparkplugs there was oil in there too.from what i read here i have to change the gasket.I was wondering if there is a particular order to taking off the bolts on the cover.Also sometimes when it goes from first to second the clutch grinds a little bit.Whats up with that? there is also a noise coming from what i thought was the pulley but from reading here i believe it to be the pcv valve or the canister... since i have to change the gasket, i'm also doing the tune up. i was wondering what else do you recomend, i change or look at while i'm doing it. Also the trunk open button won't work. i looked at the fuses but the were good. I really like the car and want to keep it. Any advice is welcomed....
brownbear360 is offline   Reply With Quote