View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 04:43 PM   #1
GvEman
AF Enthusiast

Toyota Supra TT wide boddy

Hi.
An other of those old kits that i have picked upp again.
I started this one in 2007 i belive. Made body changes, transplanted a race chassis to get a cage and naked interior and some more parts.

The body is rougly done, some finnishing of course. And the hood neeeds to be re done. A fresh hood would be nice but i have none so i remove the ducts and try to patch it upp for the new cutout.

I have not dicided for wheels yet. Belive the front ones to be to small but they look good in the back. Some help there would be good.
An option i have been thinking on is to make the wheel whell more narrow in the bottom to make it look better.

Wide boddy lines.

Engine:
I built the Engine for singel turbo back in the days but that did not work well with what i had so i orderd Hobby design turbos and will make a setup with them.

Where i left off.

Changes, new manifolds and turbos.

Chassis:
So i bought one of the racing supras only to rob a cage and a naked interior for the car. But i Ended up cutting the original chassis behind the firewall and transplant the two into one so i could get some bennefits. But due to this the suspension got to be a hack jobb. And the racing stuf i managed to break any how.
So now i have decided to use the stock suspension parts, wich makes front assembly much easier since the mounting holes are there.

I need to make height adjustments from stock but dont know how much yet. But thats for when i have dicided on wheels.

New supports for the original suspension is needed.

Last edited by GvEman; 01-04-2020 at 10:16 AM.
GvEman is offline   Reply With Quote