View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 09:30 AM   #6
badtouareg
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: does your toureg need repairs alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedubmechanic
Thats hilarious!!! your even worse than our worst touareg customer who got his touareg v6 bought back so he could have a v8. He was a member of vortex and came in every week or 2 with a 6-10 line list of things that he said were wrong with his car (all actually were tech bulletins).. wonder how he heard of those. remember ..."if you heard it on vwvortex it must be true"
Believe me. I've never had a vehicle that has had even a fraction of the problems this tank has had. I'd much prefer that it had the reliability of any of my previous cars.

Consider this...This Touareg has had more problems than my 1983 Fiat Spider 1800!!! (Fiat - Fix it again tomorrow)

I had one of the first 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltds of the line. It was their first model year of the new Jeep design. I had two issues. A minor drive shaft issue (drove in without an appointment and they had it replaced in two hours). Had this happen within the first two months of ownership. I also a malfucntioning fuel pump (drove in without an appointment and had it replaced within 1 hour). This happened within the first year and a half.

That is an acceptable number of issues for a first model year car. Hell. Tripple that to six issues and I'm still not going to complain much. Grow that to 12 issues, some major, some minor and and almost 100 TSBs and I get pissed. Especially in a luxury class car.

No offense, but if that doesn't make sense to you then I don't need you as my mechanic.
badtouareg is offline   Reply With Quote