View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
Camman68
AF Newbie

Re: Maaco Paint Jobs Any Good?

I'm surprised by your comments. I checked various Ohau body shops for an estimate on my 68 Camaro and here is my initial assessment about MAACO in Aiea.

- They were the only ones willing to take the time to show me some of their completed work from low to high end paint jobs. I was also allowed to check a Ford SUV that just rolled out of the paint booth. My opinion: Excellent/very fine work.

- The owner's son, Colin, completely assessed my body work/paint and gave me an excellent appriasal. He also stated I was welcome to visit the shop while they worked on my car--I found this unusual, but I was very pleased...credibility and confidence in their work. That's what it's all about!

- My Camaro is in their body shop and I dropped by unannounced today...Colin came out, greeted me, and walked me to the body shop. He explained every detail and provided me an updated completion date.

- My opinion is this is an outstanding operation with great customer support.

- You'll see my car on the road soon...it'll be the only Sun Bright Yellow 68 Camaro on Oahu...Body & Paint by MAACO of Hawaii!

Don
Camman68 is offline   Reply With Quote