View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 05:27 PM   #49
KiwiBacon
AF Enthusiast

Re: PICC and hydro assist fuel cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Ri
Well, obviously whatever it would have been would be much less than 32 MPG, 32 is about the absolute best you could possibly get stock on the highway going 55 with no hills. The before number isn't very useful, but in my '96 Beretta I averaged 27.3 MPG over two years. It had the 2.2L engine, my G/A has a 2.4L, so the G/A would probably be 26-27-ish. It also would have been very easy for me to say I got 26.6 MPG before, but I didn't, so I didn't say it (and yes, I did know when I wrote it that a number would be better than no number). With this new internet thing, there is absolutely no accountability for the accuracy of information, so if I were going to lie about it, why wouldn't I give some higher number? I have seen a 3L Camry that got much better than my little 4-cyl, so why wouldn't I have gone 3-4 MPG over that? If you did the math, my best run so far (old, tired, engine with 192,000 miles on it) was a 46.5% increase, which is LESS that the 50% guarantee, so it would only make sense that if I were making up numbers, that I would make up one that was HIGHER that the guarantee. Maybe I'm just starting low and working up to a higher number so it seems like... well, I'll just wait for someone else to point it out.

As of October 2007 there were no names. I and many others have used that as supporting evidence many times, and a name isn't that hard to make up.
You're not doing yourself any favours with this.

Here's the outline so far:

1. A fraudster called Dennis Lee has a history of taking money off people with "free energy devicies". None of which has worked (because the earth isn't flat).
2. This same clown sells devices (snake gas generators) to take money of innocent car owning folk.
3. You are reselling and fitting these snake gas generators.
4. The experiment you've created to test your snake gas generator is bogus.
5. You appear smart enough to know the problems with #4 but haven't done anything about that.
5. You're trying to get free advertising in a forum which contains a lot of people smart enough to see your snake gas generator can't work.