View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 07:11 AM   #15
MALIX

Send a message via MSN to MALIX
Oh boy do I have a list (but some cars here are not as popular or even heard of) All these cars I'd use for racing, commuting, and to "roll in".

1. Ford Mustang BOSS 302 w/ Original Block and a 5-Speed Tranny, Deep OZ Wheels (Gun Metal) and a few modern lookies like the bumper in Gone In 60 Seconds, and flushed out rear lights. Redisigned interior, red+black leather and aluminum panels.

2. GAZ 2101 (1970's Lada) Mostly Original Body w/ Blood Red Paint. Caron Fiber Hood and Front Quater Panels (Quater Panels Painted), VR6 Twin Turbo, 6-Speed Tranny. SuperTouring spoiler (probably from Hamann) Dropped maybe 3", with 16" Multispoke OZ's and Brembo brake kit. Redisigned interior, red+black leather and aluminum panels.

3. BMW M5 (E39) Debadged ! The last of the non-Chris-Bangle-designed BMW's. Metalic Blue or Dark Satin Grey. Mostly stock, maybe a little Hamann or Dinan tweaking wouldn't hurt. Brembo Kit is a must.

4. Ferrari 360 Modena. Hamann Everything.

5. Current Porsche 911 Turbo. The only personalization is a Licence Plate.

6. VW Corrado G60 (I used to own this car, but I wish one day to get one again) Stock Engine, Stock Supercharger, a few Eurosport goodies. Brembo's and Rager GTO body kit.

MALIX

Last edited by MALIX; 12-28-2003 at 08:16 AM.
MALIX is offline   Reply With Quote