View Single Post
Old 09-02-2001, 09:29 PM   #15
Sleepy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Sleepy Send a message via AIM to Sleepy
my g got broken into they tried to steal my amps but i take the wiring and put xcato blades in there wrap it loosely with electric tape when the cock sucker grabbed my wiring triing to yank it loose from the amp he was in for a surpirse woke up the next moring to go to work and there was blood all over my intieror i call the cops to report it because the got my subs and cap i had finger prints all over my leather seats and the cops said they dont finger print unless something like 3000 dollars worth of stuff is stolen the worst part is they ripped dont the sroud that goes around the sunroof controls and ripped my passenger side mirror off they hit my neibours car the same night and got his whole system the best part was when the cop told my neibour to calm down my neibour told him to fuck himself because he didnt just have his broken into and all his shit stolen I think as long as there are stupid ass laws were a certian amount of money has to be stolen is crap espically as high as 3000 dollars i lost almost 1000 dollars and my neibour last more then that but the cops just dont seem to car

Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote