View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 09:51 AM   #19
ArideII
AF Enthusiast

Re: BEST WIN: no flaming...

I'm going to go with the 96 Mustang GT I beat. I accidently cut the guy off to get to my turn, I waved to appologize and he honks and flips me off, I'm like WTF. We both take the turn and he guns it to the outside lane trying to pass me. I punch it and pull about 2 cars on him to 90mph. I slowed down to see his reaction. As he passed me he rolled his window down screaming that I was a POS. Knowing that I already kicked his ass I just let it go (don't hate the player, hate the game).

Anyway he apparently wants some more cuz he decided to cut me off and slam on his brakes. Now I'm upset, he goes to take off again I drop it down two gears, I'm gaining and about to pass him when he tries to cut me off as I'm switching lanes, I swerve back to my original lane, pass him and give him the finger. ( I was stoked cuz I pulled a Days of Thunder move on his ass!) LOL... Waiting for YouCantBanMe to make a comment
2001 S2000 Currently -- Comptech Intake, Neuspeed Springs, Neuspeed Cat-Back Exhaust, Air/Fuel guage, Nitrous Pressure Guage, TPS, Remote bottle Opener, 2 Step Colder Plugs, NX Wet 75 Shot, 4.57 Gears, 5% tint.
2005 Mustang GT: Working on C&L Intake w/ Tune, Pro Kit, Wet 75 shot. Shooting for Mid 12's.