View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 10:36 AM   #2
jcsaleen
AF Fanatic

Re: Save the Saleen S7

That is truly the most rediculious,retarded an oblivious action the nhsa has ever taken! How can a car that has been crash tested over 140 an still be intact not be safe. These people need to pull they're head out of their ass!

(Excuse me mods)

Imo ~ Fuck the Nhsa, First the S7 conforms to EMISSIONS by the DOT! Which sets it back in performance thus giving it less of an advantage on the european competiton. Not to mention here are the facts ~ If you buy an S7 you know what your getting into most likely if you do get into an accident the S7 is going right under the imacting car due to it's aerodynamic sleek style an it's low ride height. Air bag's will not do a thing.

The best course of action to avoid this (Other car manufacturer propaganda) is to be excempt from all rules an regulations. The only way to do that is have the S7 taken off the classifacation as roadcar and written under as kit car.

Just my

Imo ~ I hate the Dot an the Nhsa there an absolute joke an are nothing but annoyances plotted at enthusiasts 90% of the time. For the general public... what a joke.
" ~ Igor
jcsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote