Thread: GSR or CR-V????
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 07:49 PM   #73
94tegRS
AF Enthusiast

well, this is my old integra and i want to copy it pretty much. Id like to buy it back just so there isnt one exact copy in my area, but I have never seen it drive by so if i do when im in mine it will be rare that it happened.

I dont wanna put on the red A tho, but yes im gonna go for altezzas, the same style. the integra is one of the cars I think it looks good on. just not preludes/neans/accords,etc... I think one type looks good on a civic but cant remember what its called.

and the tantrums are what i want, I found out they also only weigh 19.2 lbs for a 17, which isnt too light but it is fairly light when i looked at lots of other wheels weights.

I might finish off with a full kit after a while, and am about 99% sure i dont even want any kind of spoiler. and a "tin-foiler" will NEVER appear on any car I ever own. Ive only seen 2 cars in my life where I think it looked alright.

and springs shocks right now im thinking sportlines/KYB AGX. but I liked how low my old integra was and my friends had a 91 integra with a pro kit, and the sportline is only suppose to lower like 1/2 to 3/4" more and his was WAY too high looking. you cant tell in the pic too well, but the front fender practically sat on the tires. if i turned sharp and hit a bump you could hear a slittle squeak when the tire rubbed. and in back you could only see half the tires sidewall, the other half was up in the fender. anyone know what springs lower it this much? and no they werent the cheap coilovers.

one question tho. which you think would win in a race and with exact same skilled dirver(me in both) the above mentioned car with either

[ul]
[li]A) B20b w/ LS head/intake manifold, stock internals, and about 8 pounds of boost(will sleeves handle that)

[li]B) B20b w/ vtec head and everything else listed in the above post.

seems to me like the boosted b20 woudl come out on top but I kinda want all motor cuz i think it will sound alot meaner, and if someone beats me(and their cars turbo'd) then ill have an excuse

and i also read somewhere that 200WHP turbo would lose to 200WHP NA in the exact same car/conditions. this true?
-01 R1-04 daytona 600-94 teg RS-95 teg LS
-91 teg RS-92 teg GSR-94 civic CX hatch (3 times)
-94 civic DX-96 civic HX-97 Accord LX-72 superbeetle
-74 beetle-84 silverado-66 c10-74 maverick-78 280z
-84 200sx-86 tercel wagon-95 mustang V6
94tegRS is offline   Reply With Quote