View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 01:14 AM   #72
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Re: GSR or CR-V????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94tegRS
I was thinking of selling my pistons and goign with like 9:1 or so and putting on a turbo, but I wanna just go all motor and see how fast I can get through the quarter, if i am not satisfied I might eventually pull it out and lower the compression and throw on some boost, but I know i wont right away cuz already the price tag for this is about 2x what im gonan spend on the car, and I know i wanna lower it/17's and a bit of body work. so if iwas too turbo also right away Id be spending 3k on a car and putting like 9k in engine moids right away and I think thats too much to spend all at once on the engine, even 6k is alot of money for speed IMO but oh well, I love driving fast
Yea, of you turbo it later u are gonna have to pull it out and put in lower c/r pistons. But the cost of the turbo kit and new pistons (since you go 11:1 already) does raise the price a bunch, even if you put the kit toghter yourself (which I always recomend). Just promise me one thing please!! Please don't put on a big-ass aluminum wing or anything APC as a part of your body mods, lol. You picked out wheels yet? what about springs/shocks? The Racing Heart Z5000's are slick in black, www.wheelmax.com has a pic.
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote