View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 11:48 AM   #27
MR2-AW11
AF Enthusiast

Re: New Yugos. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yugoslovensko govno ne Yugoslavensko lol. Veliko sranje ne auto..

What I'm saying is that the car is and always will be shitty.. they don't know wtf they are doing :/

I'm from Sarajevo by the way.

Those 'styles' are so shitty.. all stolen from other cars.. and put on a yugo look.. disgusting haha.. a box with slimey shit.

The chassis is not even changed on those things.. so its more like a body kit then a new thing...

However yeah lancia engine, fiat engine and renault turbo engine.. or any of these turbo.. it owns for sure.. but cmon.. LOL

Get a 1985 honda crx it weighs 700KG! Or get an old civic hatchback and work on engine.. its just not worth it and its so uncool heh.

The engines are stinking tractor engines Besides the other ancient fiat engines..

If I went back to former-yugoslavia (haha.. why did i even say that) i could make 'yugo' (shouldnt be called that really), an awesome car since I know lots about cars now.. kit cars and so on and so forth... but what they are making is just old shit in new packaging.. slightly saltier shit

But former-yugoslavia was not a 3rd world country.. it was quite influential, it managed to keep ties with both west and east.. and this car well it was a step in further development towards 'first world country' status... but of course no..

If things kept going war never happened, yugo would have been a kia/daewoo/hyundai basically.. and look sure hyundais STILL are poopy.. but hey THEY ARE getting better.. and yes they steal looks and styles off other cars real bad.. but hey they are getting better.. so gotta give credit..

On the other hand this new yugo is just.. well i lack the word in english "cetnicke seljacine sa sela" lol.. I see it as a nationalist statement of nationalist serbs lol.. not development of former-yugoslavia which no logner exists sadly).. but aaanyways *END HUGE RANT*