View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #29
Sleepr awd
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Sleepr awd Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepr awd
Re: what happened to this board?

It's because cassiesman left me.

No seriously, car is/will be too fast to race (aiming for low 10s without nitrous), the daily is too slow to be any fun.

Then I'm growing up too so it's losing appeal. Street stuff there are too many people to get hurt and the cops don't show older people as much slack, then there is the cost factor. Total bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiesMan View Post
I just kinda stopped racing. Lost its appeal to me. I have more important things for my meager pay checks to go towards right now that are part of the "move forward and onward in life" expenses. That and my car is basically falling apart. I dunno, I guess I just got tired of it, especially after my last ticket where I really should have gotten arrested. Just one of those things I guess.

Besides, around here there are only three places to really meet up. One has been taken over by...to put it very politely "ethnic" groups with their pickup trucks that are all slammed with five inch wheels and stupid ass paint job, one is 100% ricers and the cops basically watch it and at 10 pm they swoop in and ticket everyone, and the third has been taken over by these cocksuckers who go by the name "Rice Killers", where if you don't have at the very least an 11 second Mustang or 'Maro, then they try to run you off. Almost all of them have Vipers, modded Vettes, M5s, stuff like that and they think their shit don't stink. Its just annoying.

Don't act like you don't love it.
503/2000
Sleepr awd is offline   Reply With Quote