View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 05:09 PM   #1
fselldorff
AF Newbie

F1 Owner on board

I have been watching the conversations on this board for some time now, it has made for some very interesting reading. Thank you all for showing so much enthusiasm and passion for the indisputably best road car of all time. I feel the same way. I am trully fortunate to have been afforded the opportunity to own and drive this car. I am not worthy.

Even though there are numerous cars coming out that appear to close the gap, rest assured that a thorough comparison would only confirm the F1's place at the top. Without driving/owning a car for an extended period of time, it is impossible for anyone to understand the true magnificence of the car. I wish everyone could experience what I have for the past 3 years, so they would understand. I no longer try to explain what I mean, I just smile and let the doubters believe what they want.

As part of my responsibility as owner, I feel I need to share this wonderful car with as many people as possible. I love giving rides, rewarding those with the gumption to ask. If I can conveniently do it, I'll take anyone and everyone. It's fun watching the reaction as people climb out of the car. Noone can prepare themselves properly for a quick run in an F1. On more than one occaission I've had to stop to let people out (grown men) who couldn't handle it.

For this same reason, I am making myself available to this forum so that you can get the perspective of an experienced owner. I would love to continue to share this incredible car with those who appreciate it, like me.

Frank Selldorff
(007, 068 and LM03)
fselldorff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fselldorff For This Useful Post:
Champ1onBT (12-03-2015)