View Single Post
Old 11-05-2001, 08:42 AM   #8
GTS-4 Ben
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to GTS-4 Ben
Quote:
Originally posted by nissan2infiniti
Hello all you idiots out there who said the Supra would win.... Check your facts and get a clue!!!!

The Supra may breed more HP stock for stock... However, the FairLady "Z" TT from 91 - 96 had more torque, weighed 550 lbs less, and had a 2:1 stronger gearing differential...

Not only that, but the freaking Supra Slow Mobile cost almost 8 grand more than the "Z" year over year....

Wake up nearsighted "Toy" Supra fans!!!! The Fairlady "Z" was not only a better machine, but it was also a better buy.

Toyota will constantly strive to make a better sports cars than the "Z" and the "Skyline GTR".... To no end they will always fail... Mainly due to the lack of enginuity, imagination, and incompentance of TRD (Toyota Racing Development), and the money hungry fat cats in their product yeild department. Quit blowing your hard earned dough on a sinner, and pick-up a winner!! After all, what good does it serve to own a 45k Supra if it's at your nearest Toyota dealer for repairs every other day??

There is nothing sadder than the myopic Toyota fan....

Supra's Suck! :finger:

Nuff Said
Well I am actuall a 100% Nissan fan.. but when it comes to the 300ZX TT.. I have no respect.
It does tune ok.. but compared to the straight 6 from the Skyline and Supra... No competition.

The Supra is a better car... hell my 2L skyline is a better car than the 300ZX TT..

I think you need to stop quoting books and torque and weight figures and go and drive some of these cars...

And anyway.. if it was a competition for looks.. the 300ZX is an ugly child of the Nissan family..