View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 02:17 PM   #39
Kirium
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gordon Murray letter in Evo to Koenigsegg?

I'll quickly clarify with you all that i am NOT repeat not pro-Veyron...

I think it's a flawed car in it's concept aswell, and it wouldn't make my top 10 cars to buy if I had the spare change floating around. not by long shot.

I never intended to make this discussion about the Veyron, I don't really care about it either, but Gordon Murray sure does, he brought it up first.. I don't agree with Gordon on the basis that he thinks any and every supercar has to be built by his way of thinking, and if it's not, he immediately discredits and slams it. As i've said many times in this thread, just because it's not the way he'd do it, doesn't warrant such aggressive bagging of cars that have the potential to better the F1 in some areas (and I'm mainly talking about the Koenigsegg CCR here, because it's got far more potential than the Veyron). It seems hugely childish IMHO. Like I said, I'm very interested in the response letter from Christian Koenigsegg. Someone please scan it Glad everyones opinions of the Veyron are their own, and not just taking what Gordon says as gospel...