View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #29
Il dottore
AF Regular

Re: ModellingMaster.com - transkits, photo-etched and decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallymaster View Post
You don't like the Rothmans tobacco livery ? ohoo strange most people precisely love it, I do, it's a nice livery IMO and the mix of blue and white with red and golden tripes if nice to me.
The st165 Celica, I'm so happy having a S27 TK !!
The Gass Ascona isn't that bad but mine has many flaws.
The Manta requires a lot of body work, but facing a wrapped roof, higher on a side, etc etc there can't by any miracles... unfortunately.
and the front face is... strange !?! can't say what but there is someting wrong, maybe too... "pointed' ?!?
I may buy one though to have one if no other appears on the market.
The Rothmans livery isn't stored for the moment at Domino.

Anyway any rally cars ModellingMaster will offer us will be interesting onbly because of the quality they put in it.
But it's important for their success to make the most popular choices.
We will adpat to them.
We`ll definitly adpat to them. And i`ll sure buy some of there transkits. We have to support those guys. They put there heart and soul in there kits and we have to support them.

And don`t misunderstand me, i love the rothmans livery. But becourse of that livery the faults of the bodt show of even harder. It`s to wide, not long enough and there is something not right with the roof. And the front face, yes it is to pointed and the second problem is that the front lights are completly wrong. I now how to explain it in dutch, it`s a bit to difficult in english. Let`s just say that the compleet body sucks.
Il dottore is offline   Reply With Quote