View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:22 PM   #30
John18d
AF Enthusiast

Re: Yamaha YZF750 Tech 21 Fujimi

Thats okay many people get confused with the two bikes - Fujimi has done both the 1985 and the 1987 bikes - Yamaha got away from the FZR line with the exception of the USA YZR750RR which was the OW01 and went to the newer more cheaper to produce YZF line - these were the nomeclature of the USA models, I'm not sure what they were called in other countries.
Andrew - with regards to the diameter of the rear brake line - don't sweat it - I only mentioned it because your builds of scale replicas are usually so detailed and perfect when finished. You don't have to change it I was only commenting before someone else mentioned it.
I'm still a big fan of your work and I have learned a lot from following your threads.
John

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilduse View Post
Oh! Thanks for the correction John18d. Had me worried for a second. I didn't know Fujimi made more than one version of this bike. Had to run to the closet and see what mine was. Thought I had either wasted my money on the Racer magazine or andrew was doing some SERIOUS scratchbuilding to make his own swing arm assembly, etc!!
John18d is offline   Reply With Quote