View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
badbascomb
AF Newbie

Buying from the UK

Hi there, I am looking at buying a late 60s car and am based in the UK. i am experiencing several issues the main one being the lack of response from people to my emails, this is proving really frustrating. I have contacted several places both private and dealers and absolutely no response from private sales and scant response from dealers. I have contacted a shipping company as well as pre purchase car inspectors and all the same. I am interested in 3 cars from Country Classic Cars and their response is at best patchy. Is the economy in the US so good that companies can turn away the chance of a fairly reasonable sale? The same attitude has been experienced elsewhere. Is there anybody out there who can recommend a shipping company, a nationwide car inspection company ( or one based in St Louis ) I understand that there are plenty of time wasters out there but not everybody should be tarred with the same brush. Anybody out there can give me some hints that I can do in order to get a reply to my emails ( maybe enclosing 5 bucks via paypal?). Look forward to hearing from anyone with any help,

Jim

Last edited by badbascomb; 08-07-2016 at 02:25 AM. Reason: typo
badbascomb is offline   Reply With Quote