View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 02:07 AM   #1
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Smile If You Are New To The A.f Modelling Forum...please Read This First

First of all i'd like to welcome you to the AutomotiveForums Modelling Forum.

You are reading this thread because....(A)You read it at the top of the page or (B)..you have posted a thread (which maybe closed now) and been sent here.

First of all before you go diving into the forums, PLEASE take your time to read the FAQ.(Also at the top of the page) that will answer many of your questions that you may have if you are new here.

If you are a "Newbie", there is a thread that you can post in to say who you are and tell us abit about yourself.

This also helps in keeping the forum tidy, because at present there are heaps of new people coming here to AF, and posting a different welcome etc, which just fills up the forum with the same stuff that is already answered in the FAQ.

Also try the search button at the top of the page when looking for something.

If you cant find a answer after all that, then start a new thread in the forum.

You will meet plenty of great people here that are only to willing to help out if needed.....some of the skills people have here are amazing.

So enjoy your stay here, have a good time and we look forward to seeing your model's

Here are the links to check out...."PLEASE" do before posting.

F.A.Q
GALLERY
Real Name and Age
Tutorial & "How-to" Depository

If you have any other questions, you can send Jay@af or myself a private message
Jay@af
Primera Man

Thankyou
PMan & Jay...Modelling Moderators

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.

Last edited by primera man; 06-05-2003 at 04:09 AM.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote