Thread: Sponsor
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 11:30 PM   #13
98StangGT
AF Enthusiast

Wtf is that supposed to mean? For starters it wasn't a smart-ass question. I dont know much about drifting and I thought you could only drift a RWD car since I have never seen an AWD car drifting before. You don't have to be a bitch about it because I asked a simple question. And are you trying to imply that you know more about cars than me me because I drive a mustang? Just because I don't know anything about drifting doesnt mean I'm as big a car enthusiast as you, if not bigger. Around here we have no places to drift, therefor I'm not into it at all. However we have a drag strip or two, so thats probably why drag racing is what I like to do. But I'm not trying to start an argument as to whos car is better or whatever because frankly, thats not worth my time. Anyway next time you go to post maybe you should consider answering a simple question politely instead of trying to alienate everybody that doenst know as much as you do about the subject. Because we all know you're god's gift to the automotive world and all....

Last edited by 98StangGT; 12-18-2005 at 12:12 AM.