View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 12:50 AM   #5
MikeCStig
AF Regular

Re: Is the new 370Z faster then the E46 M3

Faster? I personally don't care, the M3 is a better car all around. As mentioned above, it's more practical and far better looking. In addition the engine in the BMW is just better. The long powerband, and the beautiful sound of that iconic I-6, it's like an internal combustion symphony. Whereas the Nissan has an engine sound more comparable to crappy techno. Plus the BMW has a near perfect weight balance; better cornering. It's really kind of sad what Nissan's Z cars have become, they used to be pretty cool. I think anything after the 300 ZX was overhyped and just drew to many posers. Granted the traditional M3 driver used to be a total cock, but those types have migrated toward Audi for some reason.
That said, I'd still pick a Mercades C63 AMG coupe over anything mentioned above if I had my way. If not, I'd have the M3
"Ok, systems check; the battery is discharging, the oil temperature is very high, the oil pressure is very low, the engine temperature is off the end of the scale, I'm running out of petrol... but the clock is correct!"
-James May, in an old, worn out Lamborghini purchased for less than £10,000.
MikeCStig is offline   Reply With Quote