Thread: My New Cruiser
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
OzzyO
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to OzzyO Send a message via Yahoo to OzzyO
Re: My New Cruiser

There not very expensive Brian and I wanted a true 4 wheel drive. I had it out to the beach yesterday and with the A Track and Diff Lock, I drove all over the beach with no problem or even a hint of bogging it down and what I really like about it is that on the highway or paved roads it drives like a luxury car but it's a bit hard on gas especially when using 4 wheel drive and I think you can buy one with the same options as mine, a new 2012 for under $35,000 US, that's not bad considering what it's capable of as far as 4 wheeling plus the drive comfort , you feel like your strapped into a tank lol but I love that SUV and I'm glad I bought it.
I just have to read the manual more so I get to know it inside and out and I think the previous owner took alot of the options out of it, for example the wiring connecter and wire for hooking onto a trailer plus the rear 120 watt electrical outlets, now why he did that, I have no idea ...but I still love that SUV.
I hope you have a look at one, if I lived near ya I'd let ya check mine out but I'm way up here in Nova Scotia so that's not going to happen lol. But I think you will be impressed when you take one for a test drive...Good Luck.