View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 02:47 PM   #23
mystikhalo
AF Newbie

Re: Signed Paperwork, Can dealer do anything ?

Do all the bargaining online via email. That's how I did this one, and I'd recommend it 100%. The other dealer (there is only 2 anywhere near me) gave me an outstanding quote, and I asked the other dealer to meet or match it and it all worked out very well price-wise.

As far as what the last few days have been like:

They called me last Thursday and Saturday once, Monday like 5X and again yesterday 3X. Geez!! I talked to them Monday, and told him I was done and wasn't gonna do anything about it and it's like they wouldn't accept that answer. They kept telling me that "well if it were the other way around, we'd give your money back, our dealer isn't like that" and about the $695 clear bra... they kept saying stuff like "well that's the price we charge everyone, you must have gotten a quote from a non-dealer and/or gotten the "cost" price"... which is a bunch of bull. Eventually they were wanting to call me back again in an hour and I said do whatever I'm not guaranteeing that I'll answer the phone.

I'm ignoring their phone calls now. No calls yet today, but if they keep it up I'm considering it harrassment and perhaps having a lawyer write them a nice letter (I know one whom would do it for "fun").

Last edited by mystikhalo; 02-17-2006 at 01:51 PM.
mystikhalo is offline   Reply With Quote