View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 09:48 PM   #8
Sluttypatton
AF Enthusiast

Nope, not 02, worry not, the theory is sound, I already know bout the risks involving pure o2, it aint good. I don't know how much I can divulge about the way this will work because I know alot of you guys are pretty smart, and will catch on to the principles of it...dont mean to sound stingy here but I havent filed a patent. The theoery of this system absolutley WILL WORK, I am sure of that. There is just a couple things I need to work out in the way of parts...Maybe some custom fabbing of parts...I dunno. And the fuel metering still needs to be refined, but that isn't hard. One more problem I have just encountered is the fact that this system may need to run under high pressure, this is the only possibly fatal flaw...If I can not bypass this problem the system will be scrapped, as for how much pressure...Just doin the math now. But to make any significant horespower change it may need to run at very high pressure, and I am not sure if the components could handle that. Anyways thanks for the input, please keep it comin, I have started to assemble a kit so I can test out the problems with my hands (Im getting sick of math) but it will be far from complete and it may never be.
Last edited by Sluttypatton on 13-54-2098 at 25:75 PM.
Sluttypatton is offline   Reply With Quote