Thread: More Popular?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 11:48 AM   #68
crayzayjay
CFA

Quote:
Originally posted by -FROG-
The HONDA CIVIC OWNS ALL!!!!

.....O.K. on a serious note. It depends on what taste you have. Since I was 8, 20 years ago, I have dreamed about the Countach. I think the Countach set off the Exotic Car craze in the 80's. Ferrari does have more to offer and it depends on what you are looking for. To me, a Ferrari is a little more practical for driving than a Lamborghini. Lambo's have way too many blind spots and are not the most comfortable. Ferraris are a little more user friendly and can be easiely driven in traffic. The Lamborghini has just always been known as the "SUPERCAR" to general folks not too in depth with Exotics. Ferrari F40's were not as popular back in the 80's as the Countach was but still pretty close. I still HATE the front end of the F40 but it is an amazing car! The F50 made up for that, and then some! I think the Mercialago is a little too plain looking for me. The Roadster kept the same outragious look for Lamborghini though.
I'll take one of each sir!
i agree with Porsche, the F40 is the purest of all Ferrari's and the purest supercar. i cant agree with your opinion of the F50... for me it was simply too soft looking, too "pretty". F40 is tough and infinitely better looking for me. The Enzo is just plain ugly, not even in the game
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote