Thread: More Popular?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 03:54 PM   #64
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Quote:
Originally posted by crayzayjay

All supercars are compromising nowadays. A Murcielago is so much easier to drive than the first Diablos, there's a world of difference. In fact, Lambo has compromised a lot more than Ferrari, im confident in stating that

You should have expected somebody (me) to say something (to you)

The new 575M as quoted in Car and Driver takes no skills to drive. 0. It may be the most beautiful thing to emerge from Maranello (I have a thing for the 550 bodystyle), but it is expected that 80% or so of buyers will choose the "F1" option. It was said by the editors themselves that the car is fun, but anybody could drive it like Mike. They complained about how ferrari has done this to almost all models now, moving farther away from their heritage and the things that made them a FERRARI. Since the mid 90's they've been going way downhill in terms of heritage IMO.

I'd just like to see a hardcore Ferrari that is hard to drive, loud, no interior accomodations, disgustingly fast and has some soul. As far as I'm concerned, the F40 was the last true Ferrari. Just my rant, thanks for tuning in.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote