Old 12-11-2006, 12:47 AM   #30
Sleepr awd
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Sleepr awd Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepr awd
Re: How to program my keyless entry??

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier-24
Elchico,
If you are talking to me: As I told DElandra, I tried the procedure step by step and it did not work.
Meanwhile, maybe you could teach me something about programming remotes. I would teach you about being an A**hole!
you have to understand i deal with incompetent people at work all day. And this, many times, is a continuation with that. If you can't figure it out, grow some balls and go to the dealership, because they can do it in little to no time at all. Is it worth the 45 dollars to you to spend 4-5 hours on trying to figure it out, when you can just spend the 45 dollars or so and have that time to spend doing more productive and useful things??

i would think so, i dont' waste my time trying to figure out things when i can be spending time doing things i enjoy doing. So, if you've read teh ENTIRE thread, and followed everything, then all you need to do is go to the dealership and have them figure it out, because either the procedure is faulty, the user is faulty, or the hardware is faulty. in any case, you won't be able to do it, but they will be able to.

Don't act like you don't love it.
503/2000
Sleepr awd is offline   Reply With Quote