View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 09:06 PM   #35
HandofDoom
AF Regular

goenuts,u might as well just shut the hell up while your ahead.i respect that your a GM guys but u really sound like a jackass and insulting a mod which isnt exactly smart if you like this place.
Jimster,gotta hand it to ya,u know your shit but reading many of your posts has lead me to believe that the only reason you like Chrylers is because there now owned by benz.no offense,but admit,u ARE european car bias.u cant tell me that your not.Chrylers are junk compared to there GM competitors.My brother works at a very large chryler dealership.According to him they have newish('00-'04) Chryslers in there eveyday,and he also said many of them consist of the new 300.I test drove one.there very cheep.interior materials are the cheepest i have ever seen in a luxury car.it doesnt compare to any caddy(its GM compertitor)for a brand new car it had some squeeks and rattles that no new car should have.and my 1990 coupe deville rides better than this thing does.dont get me wrong though,its one of the coolest looking cars out there,but its cheeply made.and wait till the new STS comes out,all those 300's will be back at the dealers as trade-ins.i remember when i test drove the 300 back when it first came out.all the dumbass salesmen where getting happy vecause it had power and heated seats.and that the radio stayed on when you shut the car off.benz had that in '75.

one more thing,y does just about every thread at this place always go off topic,im not complaining,i think its funny