View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 08:26 AM   #80
R33BusaMan
AF Newbie

Re: Nissan Skyline GT-R to Make North American Road Racing Series Debut in SPEED GT

Hummm.... guess the road series in Australia changing the rules to eliminate the GTR in the 90's is a better gauge of the ability of what the GTR can do against v-8's..... or better yet a big overweight front plowing v-10.... I think they just MIGHT be getting "factory" support if the high number(over 8!) of NISMO motors they have at their disposal..... I am thinking "borrowing" a driver from Japan would be PERFECT for a 2nd driver... someone with a past in the GTR... If I was 20 years old and the had the opportunity to have a seasoned driver with a winning past in the GTR come over and show me what it takes to make MY car win... and win big.. I'd think I was living a dream...... When I started my in the 600cc class on my GSXR road bike, I had a VERY experienced pro rider come out to the track and spent the day with me.... I learned more in 6 hours on the track that day than all my past races! I moved up over 6 spots in the standing in 2 weeks...
H.
R33BusaMan is offline   Reply With Quote