View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #93
sgraber
AF Newbie

Re: Build your own car from SCRATCH?!

Yesterday was a big day for La Bala. A photographer drove out from California to shoot the car (among other assignments including Barrett-Jackson Auction) and we scheduled for 3pm Sunday.

The photo session, located in the desert mountains northeast of Phoenix, Arizona took about 3 hours, during which time the car was driven and posed in many different positions.

I wasn't able to take many pictures of my own because I ended up being the 'photo bitch' and had to position the car, drive the car, light the car, etc.

The photographer, who was driving a brand new Viper from the GM press pool was super impressed with the car and really enjoyed driving it. He felt the car was very responsive and connected to the road and way more fun to drive than the Viper with smooth suspension and not bone jarring like the Viper. That definitely made me happy. It was a highlight to be a passenger as he took it to redline in the first 3 gears flying down a remote desert rollercoaster road. I wish I had a video of him yelling 'woohoooo!'

If you want to read the entire article and see the high-quality photos you'll need to pick up the March/April edition of Kit Car Builder Magazine.

I'm building the car of my dreams...
La Bala - A Lightweight Sports Car for Street and Track
http://www.grabercars.com/
sgraber is offline   Reply With Quote