View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 08:03 PM   #40
DBSS_Gohan
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to DBSS_Gohan Send a message via MSN to DBSS_Gohan Send a message via Yahoo to DBSS_Gohan
We will now hear from the Senetor of Alabama. Hello yall.

Hi, Ok, my question is relating to a Z31s engine, N/A engine, and so I have higher compression pistons right? well what Iv I swapped them out and did motor work (Forge parts, yadda yadda, Maybe Stroke and bore, but probbly not, get head work done, deffinetly.) while I was at it to give lower compression to push more boost? cause as I understand it, you can run very small ammounts of boost on the higher compression engines? So I was thinking, what If I supercharged it to...5 PSI? Or 8 PSI?

Admittingly... for only that ammount of boost, I could probably just take my 215 MPH leaf blower, and stick it on my intake, and wire it up to my battery with an on off switch.... Hey, Since I brought it up, would that work? I was fiddling with a Leaf blower idea waaay back when I was working on my Mr2, and Then I found out they actualy sell electric turbochargers or somthing on ebay a few months later. I thought about building a glass box, and pushing all the air into a cone filter... (My intake was in the trunk.) But will the electric turbos/supers provide any noticeable increase in power on a car like the Z31? Isent it better just to work on a good ram air system?
DBSS_Gohan is offline   Reply With Quote