View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 01:14 PM   #5
TiVoPrince
AF Newbie

Re: Oil Pressure Sending Unit--TBI V-8 dash gauge

Rats I already bought the RockAuto Advantech branded 4G7. It is labled to substitute to PS150, S4049, PS-269 and 1S6577. Good on me its a 3Y-36K warranty. Good on me that it matches the silver one pictured but without green stuff visible. Bad for me is that I now want that heat shield that was missing because previous owner never put anything he deemed unnecessary back on the truck. So far I still count myself lucky any time I find more than 66% of the bolts or screws pesent. Looks like I will be crawling under every GM small block at the auto dismantle until I find that prize. Then I will make the change, mine is mostly intermittent and reads 60 until thoroughly heated up and then reports 45-50 until it cools off again. I will probably delay fussing with this until next oil change puts me in the vicinity with tools in hand. If anyone can help me narrow my search by identifying potential donor vehicles I would appreciate it...

Last edited by TiVoPrince; 02-20-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: fixed formatting
TiVoPrince is offline   Reply With Quote