View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 05:50 AM   #11
EclipseRST
Banned

Send a message via AIM to EclipseRST Send a message via MSN to EclipseRST Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseRST
Re: in the 60s,70s and up unit 92 what size were the rear speaker sizes ?

That was well put cuda...

No need to bring up the past Thumprkils... If you dont like it here leave. Anything that Hypsi did was done for a reason. If he was a dick to you then something tells me you cocked off first! I dont know a Mod on this site that abuses his/her powers by anymeans and I would put money on it that everyone has been accused of it by some kid that thinks he should be treated like king no matter what he does.

Also, learn how to type! Make complete sentences, just out of curiousity were you done with what you were saying or were you going to come back and finish your run-on sentence? I mean its not that hard to put a period at the end of a sentence. Then you post like that and wonder why someone got after your case about something. My guess is you deserved it. Just leave and dont come back, you're definately not wanted, atleast by me!

Have a GREAT day,
~EclipseRST

P.S. THREAD CLOSED for going too far off topic and your complaining! If you want to talk about someone or argue with someone do it in PM's!