View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 06:17 PM   #6
TurboSmoke
AF Newbie

Re: Sport Compact Pro Sponsorship

i actually called them earlyer and got sponsored. They asked me what my plans were for the car. i already told them i had 2 current sponsors (corksport, Driving force) and he took down the info needed. he put me on hold and asked the lady in charge.

She said it was approved. The application fee was only 30 something bucks. The guy i talked on the phone with said the contract would be here in 2 weeks. I am going to have my lawyer go over the contract before i sign it.

The guy also said it was 55% off parts and labor. I was planning on building this car with my own money but if they help any its worth a shot. i mean they cant cost me any more money then i was planning on investing anyhow.

BTW my current car is a 91 Rx-7 ill give you a little rundown of my mods

13b S5 motor (89-91 rx-7's. came stock with 200hp) but with S4 (86-88) rotors (lower compression) with a Stage III street port, 3mm cryo-hardened apex seals.

T-72BB Qtrim .81/ar
microtech Lt8x
twin (2) walbro 255's fuel pumps
720 cc primary's
1600 cc secondary's
greddy 3row fmic
apexi N1 single exhaust
Racing beat 3'' dp
RE amemiya (when it comes to rotarys, he is god ) spark plug wires a few other things from them.

and thats all i am telling you I am looking for 500rwhp without nitrous. The car is currently undergoing all the work. i hope to have it finished by jan/feb time.

TurboSmoke
TurboSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote